The Forum will address specifically the following themes:
- Developing Regional bioeconomy Strategies
- Building the bioeconomy in Smart Specialisation Strategies and Rural Development Plans
- Creating enabling policy environment, including improved access to finance and market development
- Strengthening Research, Development and Innovation ecosystems.
- Integrating biodiversity and environmental services in the Bioeconomy
- Assessment on the impacts of EU and National Policies and regulations
- Visioning, communicating and engaging society in the Bioeconomy
The Forum will combine plenary sessions to showcase successful regional approaches with thematic workgroup to facilitate networking and knowledge exchange around specific themes.
Regional policy makers, Entrepreneurs, Scientists, Media, civil society and NGO representatives.